Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Challenge to find a shower gel / body wash with a "0"

A challenge to find a body wash/shower gel that scores a "0" that is sold in our store was a bust. I did introduce the sales person to the cosmetic database and she went through a large number of their products and I believe was surprised. Great service from New Seasons Employees as usual, but the lowest number we could find was a "2" which doesn't beat a "0" or a "1". After my husband said he could find something that didn't have to be ordered and was cheaper. Well we are down to the wire and he has settled for Bronners Castille soap and I found a bar of soap to try that is made of pure olive oil. I will give it a couple of days but then I'm ordering Ava Andersons Shower Gel for myself and the little one and he can continue with his soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment