Thursday, July 28, 2011

End of Month One




After one month of our journey to a healthier family I would like to reflect on what we have noticed as a family.

1. After getting the toxic chemicals out of my daily skin care and using the Ava Anderson skin care line my skin is clear and feels great.

2. After using the Ava Anderson shampoo and conditioner on Siena cradle cap, which has been around for most of her life (19 months), is gone. *Note we were using baby oil and the doctor had recommended a dandruff shampoo.

3. Ava Anderson shampoo and conditioner does not cause any tears on my toddler and makes bath time much more pleasant.

4. Zucchini and Squash is easy to grown and makes someone that feels like they have a black thumb feel better about growing fruits and veggies.

5. There are easy recipes to use up the fruit and veggies you have around.

6. When you know there are toxic chemicals in products that you have been holding on to it makes it much easier to get rid of them. I have so much more room in my medicine cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment