Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Story and a Possible Link

Why am I so passionate about these health care products? As many of my friends and family know my husband and I struggled to conceive a child. We waited a couple of years after getting married to seriously try having a child and then found out that it was going to be a challenge. This process was an emotional roller coaster that I would not wish upon even my worst enemy. I know that both my husband and myself had problems if it wasn't a sperm count it was my hormone levels along with cysts. I truly believe that there are a lot more people dealing with infertility then there has been in the past and that this could be one of the causes. I don't want my daughter to have the same struggles I have dealt with and as most parents I want her to have a better life then myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment